Return home to Basehor offers time to visit family
Betty Surprise-Turney, of Murfreesboro, Tenn., recently visited Basehor. She had lived in the town for many years before moving to Tennessee six years ago to be closer to one of her sons.
While in Basehor, Surprise-Turney visited several of her grandchildren. She also got to see her tenth and eleventh great-grandchildren, sons of Amy McConnaughey, of Basehor.
“Basehor and Bonner have really changed since I left,” she said
More like this story
- Changes afoot for 4 Bonner businesses
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station