On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Monday, Sept. 21
6 p.m. – Work Session
7 p.m. – Regular Meeting
Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St.
• Approve minutes of the Sept. 10 meeting
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
Call to the Public
• Purchasing policy: consider adoption of purchasing policy
• Ordinance adopting purchasing policy: Consider ordinance incorporating by reference the purchasing policy
• Meetings and work session: Consider ordinance repealing ordinance 458 and changing the meeting times of the governing body of the city of Basehor and establishing a regularly scheduled work session amending Basehor ordinance, Article 1, Section 1-203.
• Neighborhood Revitalization Plan: Consider amendments to Neighborhood Revitalization Plan interlocal agreement.
City administrator report
Council members’ reports
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Kansas man driving combine leads law enforcement on chase