Republicans to have town hall meeting
The Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee will play host to a town hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terr., in Lansing.
Guest speaker will be state Sen. Jeff Colyer, R-Overland Park. Sen. Colyer currently represents the 37th District and has served on the White House staff and the Foreign Policy staff of both President Ronald Reagan and President George H. W. Bush. He is a medical doctor as well as a businessman in the Kansas City area, in addition to his duties as a Kansas senator.
The focus of discussion will be on the Obama healthcare plan. The meeting is open to all Republicans and their guests.
For additional information contact John Bradford at JBradford@kc.rr.com or (913) 683-0871.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Randy Beemon
- BLHS tops Bonner Springs in softball regionals
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event