Child screenings offered
Children ages birth to 5 years can receive a free developmental screening between 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., April 9, at First Baptist Church of Basehor, 1410 N. 155th St. Children will be screened in vision, hearing, motor, personal and social skills, communication, cognition and self-help.
To schedule an appointment, contact Jenny Patterson at (913) 727-1755. The screening is sponsored by the Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative and Leavenworth County public schools.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Basehor-Linwood basketball honors cancer patient