Senior receives scholarship
Cameron Maughmer, a senior at Basehor-Linwood High School, was awarded Kansas State University’s Leadership Scholarship during ceremonies Feb. 12 at K-State.
Cameron has also been awarded a Kansas City Power and Light Dollars to Scholars award to be used for education-related expenses. He is planning to use the scholarships to study engineering at K-State.
More like this story
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas urges court to let governor, lawmakers decide funding