Student to play in orchestra
Former Basehor student Amanda Huguenin, will be a member of the Washburn University orchestra for performances of Gilbert and Sullivan’s comic opera, “The Mikado,” at 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 9, and Saturday, April 10, in White Concert Hall on the Washburn campus.
Huguenin is a senior violin player at Washburn and is majoring in criminal justice, with a concentration in law enforcement.
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- U.S. Senate to discuss funding food stamps program with grants