Student to play in orchestra
Former Basehor student Amanda Huguenin, will be a member of the Washburn University orchestra for performances of Gilbert and Sullivan’s comic opera, “The Mikado,” at 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 9, and Saturday, April 10, in White Concert Hall on the Washburn campus.
Huguenin is a senior violin player at Washburn and is majoring in criminal justice, with a concentration in law enforcement.
More like this story
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Kansas to get grant to defray advanced placement exam costs
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom