UG’s Treasury Annex drive-up window closing
New license plates will be distributed to people registering their vehicles in Kansas beginning with the April 2010 renewals and continuing through the December 2010 renewals.
Since the plates will not go through any of the receptacles in the drive-up window at the Unified Government’s Treasury Annex office, the drive-up area will be closed April 1 through Dec. 31.
Both walk-up facilities of the Treasury will remain open for all business during its regular office hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties