UG’s Treasury Annex drive-up window closing
New license plates will be distributed to people registering their vehicles in Kansas beginning with the April 2010 renewals and continuing through the December 2010 renewals.
Since the plates will not go through any of the receptacles in the drive-up window at the Unified Government’s Treasury Annex office, the drive-up area will be closed April 1 through Dec. 31.
Both walk-up facilities of the Treasury will remain open for all business during its regular office hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More like this story
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education