Next humane society spay/neuter transport to be in Leavenworth
Leavenworth County Humane Society (LCHS) will conduct its next monthly low-cost spay/neuter transport April 15-16 from Kansas Country Store, 728 Cherokee, Leavenworth
Humane society representatives state more than 170 dogs and cats have been spayed or neutered and vaccinated on these transports in the past seven months, meaning there will be some 1060 fewer puppies and kittens that need homes this year.
The full package for cats starts at $25, and the full package for dogs is based on weight and starts at $82.
To register or for more information, contact LCHS via e-mail at LvnCoHS@live.com, or through the Web site at LCHSInc.org. Those interested may also call (913) 728-2881 and leave a message.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Business and Professional Women
- Face to Face: Basehor pastor Duane McCracken
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues