Wizards to play friendly today
Although the Kansas City Wizards will have a bye from Major League Soccer play this weekend, they will play a friendly match against USSF Division II side A.C. St. Louis at the Anheuser-Busch Soccer Park today in St. Louis.
The Wizards (1-0-0) return to MLS action at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 10, against the Colorado Rapids at CommunityAmerica Ballpark.
More like this story
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants