City plans cleanup event
The Basehor citywide cleanup will begin at 8 a.m. April 24 at the Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St.
The day will begin with a safety meeting, followed by distribution of orange vests for participants. Water will be provided.
All those interested are encouraged to attend. For more information, contact Charles Wilderson at (913) 724-1057.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books