Letters: Eyesore worries
To the editor:
In the April 8 issue (of the Basehor Sentinel) there was an article about the Dollar General coming to Basehor.
(Planning Commissioner Ed) Bush made a comment on the sign going to be out front. Gee whiz! I somewhat agree it isn’t the prettiest, but I’ve seen worse. I do however suggest he get out of his cushy chair and drive around the city. There are a lot more eyesores in Basehor than a black, yellow and red sign. There’s one just up the street on the east side of 155th Street. I’m not going to call out other properties, but you should look.
More like this story
- Kansas City reaches deal to create 'Smart City' network
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs city employee Justine Smith
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- Basehor, Bonner area deals with aftermath of Monday's storm
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park