Wyandotte County History Museum presents ghostly event
The Wyandotte County Historical Museum will present the program Ghostly History of Wyandotte County from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, April 22.
From local cemeteries to abandoned fire stations, come and discover the stories behind the haunting of many well-known locations in Wyandotte County.
The event will be at the museum, 631 N. 126th St., Bonner Springs, and will cost $15 per person.
Tickets can be purchased by contacting Trish Schurkamp at (913) 573-5002.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Breaking the mold: Male teachers at Bonner school serve as role models, break stereotype
- Face to Face: Basehor teacher Barb Forbes
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award