Chamber discusses community Web site
The Basehor Community Library is stepping up to give its patrons a center for information.
At Thursday's Basehor Chamber of Commerce meeting, library director Carla Kaiser talked about the vision of a community Web site where residents and visitors could go for information about all aspects of the community.
The library recently conducted planning sessions during which members of the community provided feedback about the library currently and suggestions for the future. One of the ideas that sprung from these sessions was a community Web site, one central location for people to gain knowledge about the community.
For more about the chamber meeting, see the April 22 issue of the Sentinel.
More like this story
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly