City council calls special meeting
The Basehor City Council has called a special meeting at 7 p.m. today, Wednesday, at Basehor City Hall.
The council will be considering a candidate for city clerk.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Basehor, Bonner districts agree: Block grant funding unfair
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'