Check lane to be in effect
A sobriety check lane will be in effect in Wyandotte County this Friday, April 23.
The check lane will be conducted by the Kansas Highway Patrol, the Bonner Springs Police Department and Wyandotte County Sheriff’s Office. A time and place for the check lane, which is for the purposes of removing impaired drivers from the roads and deterring drivers from operating a vehicle if they are impaired, will not be disclosed.
Drivers shouldn’t expect any major delays if and when they go through the check lane.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Dairy Days announces parking changes due to rain