Kansas Sampler to focus on food during festival
In addition to learning about the many attractions in Kansas, this year’s Kansas Sampler Festival will place its focus on the food.
Twenty-seven vendors from the Sunflower State, including those from Belleville and Hutchinson, will offer food items ranging from bierocks to fish tacos to bison frankfurters.
The Kansas Sampler Festival will be going on from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, May 1, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, May 2, at Ray Miller Park in Leavenworth, 4201 S. 4th St. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children ages 7 to 14.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education