Lawmaker discusses state’s finances at Kiwanis
State Rep. Stan Frownfelter, D-Kansas City, was the featured speaker at the regular meeting of the Edwardsville Kiwanis Club last week at Sister’s Restaurant. Frownfelter discussed his alternative plan to solve the state’s financial crisis and urged members to check the voting record of legislators.
More like this story
- Kansas congressional staffer sentenced for child sex charges
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Junction City man gets life for operating cocaine ring