Lawmaker discusses state’s finances at Kiwanis
State Rep. Stan Frownfelter, D-Kansas City, was the featured speaker at the regular meeting of the Edwardsville Kiwanis Club last week at Sister’s Restaurant. Frownfelter discussed his alternative plan to solve the state’s financial crisis and urged members to check the voting record of legislators.
More like this story
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers