Middle School plans open house, pancake feed
Basehor-Linwood Middle School is planning an open house and pancake feed to celebrate 90 years in the old school before moving to a new building.
The event will be from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. May 8 at the school, 215 Park in Linwood. Admission is $5 per person for those eating. The open house is free.
The Linwood Alumni Association will set up memorabilia for the event, and visitors will be able to see a slideshow and go on self-guided tours of the building.
The Linwood Lions Club and the BLMS office will be selling tickets to the pancake feed in advance, and tickets will be available at the door. All proceeds go to the Linwood Lion’s Club.
More like this story
- Kansas House to consider stiffening scrap theft penalties
- Weekend a reminder that 'all's well that ends well'
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons