City council meeting canceled
The May 3 Basehor City Council work session has been canceled because of a lack of agenda items.
The next meeting will be 7 p.m. May 17 at Basehor City Hall.
For more information, contact city hall at (913) 724-1370.
More like this story
- Officials: Early to say fewer quakes due to fracking limits
- Kansas Revenue Department still processing paper tax returns
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Heavy rain causes lowland flooding in south-central Kansas