City council meeting canceled
The May 3 Basehor City Council work session has been canceled because of a lack of agenda items.
The next meeting will be 7 p.m. May 17 at Basehor City Hall.
For more information, contact city hall at (913) 724-1370.
More like this story
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes