Health assessment results required before enrollment
The Basehor Unified School district is advising any student under 9 years old who has not been enrolled in a Kansas school will need to have the results of their health assessment available before enrollment.
The assessment needed to have been taken within the last 12 months by a nurse certified by the Department of Health and Environment, a physician or person acting under the direction of a physician as per K.S.A. 72-5214.
Parents are also required to present the child’s birth certificate and updated immunization records prior to enrollment.
Call (913) 724-1396 for more details.
More like this story
- USD 458 Education Foundation begins 'Major Saver' fundraiser
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Face to Face: retreat director Dave Mareske
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)