Applications sought for Stranger Township trustee
The Leavenworth County Commission will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of Stranger Township Board trustee.
Applications must be submitted to the County Clerk’s Office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Suite 106, Leavenworth, before 9 a.m. Monday.
Applicants must be registered voters and must reside in Stranger Township. Persons interested in serving in this capacity should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County Clerk. For more information, contact the County Clerk’s Office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Leader of Bonner Community Thanksgiving Dinner ready to hand over reigns
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Randy Beemon