Bobwhites 4-H club meets
The regular monthly meeting of the Leavenworth County Reno Bobwhites 4-H club was called to order at 7:37 p.m. July 1.
Songs were led by Molly Monahan and Bethany Head. Roll call was asked by Allie Packard, and was answered by what you are going to do for the Fourth of July. The minutes of the last meeting were read by Allie Packard, and communications were also read by Packard.
For leader’s reports, Donna Wiley announced that people need to sign up for shifts for working in the Clover Cafe and the County food stand. She announced that County Achievement Night was going to be on Oct. 23.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:36 p.m. by Molly Monahan, and was seconded by Mollie Hoge.
— Bonnie Monahan, Reno Bobwhites Reporter
More like this story
- Thrills and chills: Organizers expecting bigger, busier Tiblow Days
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Dairy Days announces parking changes due to rain
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament