Letter to the editor: Memories live on for family through loved-one’s friends
To the editor:
A very special person, Edna Kloepper, has touched many of your lives through a variety of ways. Although none of her family of nieces and nephews lived in your community, we have come to know many of her friends and heard about the numerous kind deeds that were part of her life.
We wish to say thank you for sharing with us through conversations at the visitation. It was very interesting to hear how Edna had impacted so many during her association with this community. Thank you also for the cards, flowers and many acts of kindness surrounding her accident. She was blessed to have so many come to her aid and comfort when we could not be there.
The articles in The Chieftain about Edna’s life were so special. Thank you Nicole Kelley and Rae Sedgwick for such a wonderful tribute to our aunt. Edna would have enjoyed July 22, her final celebration of life. Many people came to honor her passing, knowing that there will definitely never be another Edna Kloepper — and now we are realizing that more than ever!
May God continue to bless your wonderful community.
Nieces and nephews of Edna Kloepper
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood students cover state tourney run with help from community
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program
- Face to Face: Don Wheeler, Bonner Springs City Band Commission