Letter to the editor: Memories live on for family through loved-one’s friends
To the editor:
A very special person, Edna Kloepper, has touched many of your lives through a variety of ways. Although none of her family of nieces and nephews lived in your community, we have come to know many of her friends and heard about the numerous kind deeds that were part of her life.
We wish to say thank you for sharing with us through conversations at the visitation. It was very interesting to hear how Edna had impacted so many during her association with this community. Thank you also for the cards, flowers and many acts of kindness surrounding her accident. She was blessed to have so many come to her aid and comfort when we could not be there.
The articles in The Chieftain about Edna’s life were so special. Thank you Nicole Kelley and Rae Sedgwick for such a wonderful tribute to our aunt. Edna would have enjoyed July 22, her final celebration of life. Many people came to honor her passing, knowing that there will definitely never be another Edna Kloepper — and now we are realizing that more than ever!
May God continue to bless your wonderful community.
Nieces and nephews of Edna Kloepper
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood students cover state tourney run with help from community
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- 'Dead ball' no more: homers a more frequent highlight of baseball
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Easter a clear favorite for hard-boiled egg fan