Edwardsville pizza business closes its door
Pizzaville, 104-B S. Fourth St., Edwardsville, has closed its doors after opening in 2004.
Owner and operator Dennis Foster could not be reached for comment.
Foster, a retired Kansas City, Kan., police officer, has recently accepted a position with the city of Edwardsville as the part-time court security officer.
Pizzaville was officially closed on Aug. 9.
More like this story
- Kansas ban on profiting from fetal tissue sales in spotlight
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Kansas Senate can't pass tax plan, despite looming threats
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Organization Orientation: Basehor-Linwood Assistance Services