Edwardsville pizza business closes its door
Pizzaville, 104-B S. Fourth St., Edwardsville, has closed its doors after opening in 2004.
Owner and operator Dennis Foster could not be reached for comment.
Foster, a retired Kansas City, Kan., police officer, has recently accepted a position with the city of Edwardsville as the part-time court security officer.
Pizzaville was officially closed on Aug. 9.
More like this story
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club