Community college offers Zumba fitness class
Kansas City Kansas Community College will play host to the Latin-inspired dance fitness class Zumba through the month of September.
Zumba is a cardio-based workout integrating interval and resistance training to tone the entire body, while incorporating many dance styles like meringue, cumbia, salsa and more.
The class will be offered from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays beginning Sept. 3 and running through Sept. 28, with participants offered the option of taking the class either once or twice per week. The class will be in Room 2906 of the Allied Health Building on the east side of the KCKCC campus, 7250 State Ave.
The cost for both Tuesday and Friday sessions for the full four weeks is $35. To take the class one day per week, the cost is $20.
Registration for the class may be done online at kckcc.edu, by phone or credit card payment at (913) 288-7660 or by mail with registration information and check made out to KCKCC Continuing Education, 7250 State Ave., Kansas City, KS 66112. Name, address, phone number and e-mail address must be included with mail registration, along with course name and date.
More like this story
- Kobach seeks end to lawsuit against Kansas citizenship rule
- KNEA to appeal dismissal of teacher tenure lawsuit
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans
- Groups says it'll seek Sedgwick County commissioner recall