LHS volleyball is preseason No. 3
The Lansing High volleyball team earned a No. 3 ranking in the Kansas Volleyball Association's preseason rankings which were released Thursday.
Bishop Miege earned the top spot, followed by St. Thomas Aquinas, LHS, Topeka Seaman and Gardner-Edgerton.
Wichita Bishop Carroll, Wichita Kapaun-Mt. Carmel, Newton and Shawnee Heights also received votes.
More like this story
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club