LHS volleyball is preseason No. 3
The Lansing High volleyball team earned a No. 3 ranking in the Kansas Volleyball Association's preseason rankings which were released Thursday.
Bishop Miege earned the top spot, followed by St. Thomas Aquinas, LHS, Topeka Seaman and Gardner-Edgerton.
Wichita Bishop Carroll, Wichita Kapaun-Mt. Carmel, Newton and Shawnee Heights also received votes.
More like this story
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive
- Child homicides taking toll in Kansas City metropolitan area
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Tonganoxie's Kirby McRill Aventure Walk/Run is Saturday
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes