Orthopaedic surgery office open in Leavenworth
OrthoKC, a medical practice specializing in orthopaedic surgery, has opened a new office in Leavenworth. The office is in the St. John Medical Plaza, 3550 S. Fourth Street, Suite 250. Appointments can be scheduled at 913-788-7111.
“We are very excited to have OrthoKC join us at St. John Hospital,” said Dan Sheehan, chief administrative officer. “They have an outstanding reputation for providing excellent patient care.”
He said the services will be a welcome addition to the Leavenworth and Lansing and Leavenworth County communities.
Four board-certified orthopaedic surgeons and a board-certified family practice/sports medicine physician will see patients in the Saint John Medical Plaza. They are Mark J. Maguire, M.D.; George G. Robinson II, M.D.; John M. Vani, M.D.; Greg J. Folsom, M.D.; and Jon D. Schultz, M.D.
More like this story
- Wheat harvest tradition returns across Kansas
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Basehor-Linwood strength and conditioning program continues to thrive under Schwisow