Occupation: Bonner Springs Senior Center director
Family: Husband, Steve; children, Aaron, Nicole, Emily and Autumn
Place of birth: Iola
Q: When did you move to Bonner Springs, and what brought you here?
A: I moved here in 1999. My husband’s job brought us to Bonner Springs.
Q: What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?
A: Deciding to remodel an old house.
Q: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
A: Always stand up for what you believe in.
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: God has blessed me with a loving husband, four great children and a wonderful life.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: I wanted to work with and help people.
Q: What's your ideal vacation spot?
A: Sunny Florida on the beach watching a sunset.
Song: I like a lot of different types of music.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Relay For Life participant turned cancer survivor encourages participation
- Dairy Days announces parking changes due to rain
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event