Wizards reschedule Sept. 11 game
The Kansas City Wizards announced Monday that the team’s next home game, originally scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 11, has been moved to Wednesday, Sept. 22 against the Houston Dynamo due to CommunityAmerica Ballpark availability.
The Kansas City T-Bones' home stadium will play host to the opening round of the Northern League baseball playoffs in a best-of-five series beginning Sept. 8 or 9.
The Wizards and Dynamo mutually agreed to the schedule change, with the match time remaining at 7:30 p.m. All tickets issued for the Houston match, including season ticket packages, will be valid for the new, Sept. 22 date. Tickets can be purchased by visiting KCWizards.com or by calling 888-4KC-GOAL.
Local broadcast details for the match on September 22nd have not been finalized, and will be publicized at a later date.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Breaking the mold: Male teachers at Bonner school serve as role models, break stereotype
- Kansas man driving combine leads law enforcement on chase
- Driver dies when vehicle hits tree in Lenexa
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims