BLMS wrestling squad competes at Lansing
The Basehor-Linwood Middle School wrestling team turned in a strong showing Nov. 20 at the Lansing Invitational and had numerous placers.
Shane Morris, Alex Elliot and Austin Dean recorded first-place finishes. Second-place finishes were recorded by Conner Smith, Jack Walsh and Jasper Dare. Third-place finishes were earned by Keegan Gore, Morgan Cody, Cameron McGee, Dalton Snyder and Zack Carter. Kalvin Ackerman, Christian Carbaugh, Ariana Oliva, Garret Draper, Sam Giomi and Caleb VanBeber all competed but did not place.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Wichita attorney elected Kansas Democratic Party chairman
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary