Runnels couple announces Sept. 24 birth of son Camden Kent
Steve and Stacy (Fletcher) Runnels announce the birth of their son, Camden Kent Runnels, on Sept. 24, at Cox Monett Hospital in Monett, Mo.
Camden weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. He was welcomed home by his 3-year-old sister, McKinley Grace.
Maternal grandparents are Brenda and Landon Fletcher, Cassville, Mo. Paternal grandparents are Kent and Gayle Runnels, Basehor. Great-grandparents are Leona Fletcher, Springfield, Mo., Virginia Prewitt, Exeter, Mo.; and Rollo and Rita Knight, Pomona.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties