Humane society plans next spay/neuter transport
Leavenworth County Humane Society (LCHS) will run the next monthly low-cost spay/neuter transport Feb. 11-12 in Basehor.
Humane society representatives state more than 170 dogs and cats have been spayed or neutered and vaccinated on these transports in the past seven months, meaning there will be some 1060 fewer puppies and kittens that need homes this year.
The full package for cats starts at $25, and the full package for dogs is based on weight and starts at $82.
To register or for more information, contact LCHS via e-mail at LvnCoHS@live.com, or through the Web site at LCHSInc.org. Those interested may also call (913) 728-2881 and leave a message.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas Board of Education to examine school laws, bonds
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row