Leavenworth County Spelling Bee is Friday
The Leavenworth County Spelling Bee will start at 1 p.m. Friday at American Legion Post 23, 418 Cherokee Street, in Leavenworth.
Students in grades 5-8 will be competing in the bee.
More like this story
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires