Basehor-Linwood announces Courtwarming king, queen
The votes were tallied, and Basehor-Linwood students Mark Vaca and Angie Ocampo were named the 2010 Courtwarming king and queen.
Other candidates this year were McKenzie Farris, Ashlee Ketcham, Christina Self, Cole Bittel, Ryan Ellis and Jake Hattock.
Vaca and Ocampo were crowned during the high school's basketball game Friday, Feb. 5.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Character development key for youngest scouts
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday