Basehor-Linwood announces Courtwarming king, queen
The votes were tallied, and Basehor-Linwood students Mark Vaca and Angie Ocampo were named the 2010 Courtwarming king and queen.
Other candidates this year were McKenzie Farris, Ashlee Ketcham, Christina Self, Cole Bittel, Ryan Ellis and Jake Hattock.
Vaca and Ocampo were crowned during the high school's basketball game Friday, Feb. 5.
More like this story
- Mini Maestro: Edwardsville student's composition tops in competition
- BLHS student earns first in state academic competition
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Historic endeavor: BLHS students head to national competition
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby