Community Spanish class offered at KCKCC
A three-week Community Spanish I class will be offered at Kansas City Kansas Community College beginning Monday, Feb. 22.
The class will be from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. each Monday and Wednesday through March 10 at KCKCC’s West State Plaza.
Instructed by Stephanie Marquez, the interactive class will equip participants with the skills to communicate by learning basic grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Tuition is $85 or $80 for Club 45 members and includes all materials.
Persons may register online at kckcc.edu by clicking on “continuing education” and then “Spring 2010 schedule;” by phone at (913) 288-7660; or by sending name, address, phone number, e-mail address, course name and payment to KCKCC Continuing Education, 7250 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS, 66112.
More like this story
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests