Hospital doctors tap officers
The medical staff of Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., recently elected officers for 2010. Leading the hospital’s medical staff this year are Daniel Coy, M.D., anesthesiologist/pain management, president; Mark Scarborough, M.D., emergency medicine, president-elect; and Sabata Sisillo, M.D., pulmonologist, secretary-treasurer. Dr. Coy served as medical staff president-elect in 2009. The outgoing Providence medical staff president is Pratip Patel, M.D., internal medicine physician.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues