Hospital doctors tap officers
The medical staff of Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., recently elected officers for 2010. Leading the hospital’s medical staff this year are Daniel Coy, M.D., anesthesiologist/pain management, president; Mark Scarborough, M.D., emergency medicine, president-elect; and Sabata Sisillo, M.D., pulmonologist, secretary-treasurer. Dr. Coy served as medical staff president-elect in 2009. The outgoing Providence medical staff president is Pratip Patel, M.D., internal medicine physician.
More like this story
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Basehor, Bonner area students receive collegiate honors