Knights of Columbus names free throw champions
The Knights of Columbus held their district free-throw contest Sunday, Feb. 7, at Clark Middle School. In all, 27 youths competed in age groups from 10 to 14. Winners for the girls were Jordan Sachse, Kylie Farris, Tressa Walker, Danielle Sachse and Madee Walker. Winners for the boys were Luke Murphy, Joshua Robinson, Matt Appl, Avery Fliger and Jimmy Bormlini.
These youths now move on to compete at the regional level.
More like this story
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park