Boy Scouts plan chili feed
Basehor Boy Scout Troop 169 will have a chili feed fundraiser from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. March 6, at First Baptist Church, 1410 N. 155th St. Tickets are available in advance or at the door for $6. Tickets for children 12 and under are $4. See your local Boy Scout to buy tickets or call James Smith at (913) 724-4500 or Erin Shorney at (913) 680-5153.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs camp director Patty Nickell
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Randy Beemon
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County