Elementary school to have Sunday dedication event
A ribbon cutting and dedication ceremony for Basehor Elementary School 3-5 will be at 2 p.m. Sunday Feb. 21, at the school, 15241 Basehor Blvd.
The program will include a welcome by Dayna Miller, USD 458 Board of Education president, and remarks and recognition by principal Teri Boyd and Superintendent David Howard, as well as Sen. Tom Holland and State Board of Education member Janet Waugh.
The event is open to the public,with tours and refreshments provided.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place