Spring sports opportunities offered by YMCA
The Providence and Bonner Springs Family YMCA are currently accepting registrations for the following youth sports programs: soccer, basketball, flag football, baseball and bitty soccer.
The earliest registration deadline is Feb. 22. After that, only registrations for basketball, baseball and bitty soccer will be accepted.
For more information, contact the Providence YMCA at (913) 378-9622 or go to kansascityymca.org/providencesports, or contact the Bonner Springs Family YMCA at (913) 422-9348 or online at kansascityymca.org/bonnerspringssports.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender