Wolf Creek Marketplace to close its doors
Basehor's first grocery store since the 1990s is closing its doors after just seven months in business.
Wolf Creek Marketplace will close in the coming days, possibly as soon as this weekend, store manager Kevin Barclay confirmed Tuesday.
Rumors about the store's future had been circulating as shelves emptied and inventory was not being restocked.
For more on this story, pick up Thursday's issue of the Sentinel and check back at basehorinfo.com.
More like this story
- Demolition of Docking building not expected until 2016
- Kansas raises rents on agencies in state office buildings
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Archaeologists from across US searching for Kansas artifacts
- Top Stories of 2014: The Year in Review for Basehor, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville