Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Jefferson counties among those in winter storm warning
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for several area counties, including Leavenworth, Jefferson, Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
Some counties have warnings starting at 6 a.m. Wednesday and others starting at noon Wednesday with all of them ending at 6 p.m. Thursday.
Look for more weather updates on this site.
More like this story
- Winter storm warning issued for area
- Winter storm watch in effect early Monday morning through 6 a.m. Wednesday for area counties
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte counties
- Leavenworth, Jefferson counties among several counties in northeast Kansas in tornado watch
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch