Senator to speak at Third Saturday Breakfast
Granny’s Chicken Ranch will be the site of the January Wyandotte County Third Saturday Democratic Breakfast.
At the breakfast, which will be this Saturday, Jan. 16, Kansas House Democratic leader Paul Davis, Senator Chris Steineger and Kansas Democratic Party Executive Director Kenny Johnston will speak.
A buffet is available at 8:15 a.m. and the program begins at 9:15 a.m. Cost for the buffet is $10 or $7 for students and those with limited income. The cost covers tax, service and tip.
All Democrats are invited to attend. Reservations are requested by Friday, Jan. 15, but not required. To RSVP, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the county Democratic Party office at (913) 287-2300.
More like this story
- BSHS grad returns to Bonner to promote book
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Kansas officials protesting possible Guantanamo closing
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary