Spaghetti dinner to benefit nursing ministry group
To help provide funding for the Sisters, Servants of Mary, a spaghetti dinner will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 7, at St. Patrick’s Parish Center, 94th and State Avenue, Kansas City, Kan.
The Sisters, Servants of Mary, a group of religious women who provide, free in-home nursing care throughout the Kansas City metro area, live solely through donations and fundraising events like the spaghetti dinner.
For an $8 donation, $3 for children, visitors to the dinner will enjoy spaghetti with Italian sausage sauce, salad, bread, dessert, beverage and a variety booth. Tickets can be purchased in advance by calling (913) 371-3423, or at the door.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: The ultimate Mexican feast
- Once a relatively minor holiday, Halloween has had a major marketing boost
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Basehor-based Rodeo Mexican Restaurant focuses on service, fresh food