U.S. Rep. Moran to speak
U.S. Rep. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., will speak at a town hall meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, at the Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St., in Basehor.
Moran, who is a candidate for the U.S. Senate, will also take questions from the audience. The event is open to the public.
More like this story
- Court backs Wichita State University in lawsuit over test
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Former Senate candidate: Board has ended probe of Facebook posts
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties