Humane society schedules annual meeting
The Leavenworth County Humane Society (LCHS) will have its annual meeting at 7 p.m. Feb. 2 at the Wolf Creek Veterinary Clinic.
The clinic is owned and operated by Nikki Green, DVM, and is located at 14370 Parallel Rd. in Basehor. The public is invited.
At the meeting, LCHS will review its accomplishments for 2009, and discuss goals and events for 2010.
Current members will also vote on the re-election of two members of the board of directors. Nominations for new board members will be accepted from the membership.
For more information, contact LCHS at LvnCoHS@live.com, or call (913) 728-2881.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food