Basehor-Linwood announces Courtwarming candidates
The votes are in, and eight students are finalists for the Basehor-Linwood High School Courtwarming royalty.
This year's candidates are McKenzie Farris, Ashlee Ketcham, Angie Montoya, Christina Self, Cole
Bittel, Ryan Ellis, Jake Hattock and Mark Vaca.
The winners will be announced during the high school's basketball game Friday, Feb. 5.
More like this story
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- Insurance Department studying continuing education programs
- Brownback urges schools to move more money into classrooms
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools