Basehor-Linwood announces Courtwarming candidates
The votes are in, and eight students are finalists for the Basehor-Linwood High School Courtwarming royalty.
This year's candidates are McKenzie Farris, Ashlee Ketcham, Angie Montoya, Christina Self, Cole
Bittel, Ryan Ellis, Jake Hattock and Mark Vaca.
The winners will be announced during the high school's basketball game Friday, Feb. 5.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- 3 Kansas universities part of unmanned aerial system team