Deadline for tennis lessons at YMCA approaching
The registration deadline is approaching for tennis lessons at the Providence and Bonner Springs Family YMCAs.
Registration for sessions three and four closes Friday, July 9.
Meanwhile, registration remains open for all fall sports programs, including youth soccer, youth flag football, youth volleyball, bitty soccer, bitty flag football and adult league women’s and co-ed volleyball.
For more information about the various programs, contact the Providence YMCA at (913) 378-9622 or go online to kansascityymca.org/providencesports, or contact the Bonner Springs Family YMCA at (913) 422-9348 or online at kansascityymca.org/bonnerspringssports.
More like this story
- Character development key for youngest scouts
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs volunteer Becky Korgol
- Parent thanks USD 204 staff for education of her special-needs son
- International tragedy led to lasting local legacy for Boy Scouts