Holiday to affect trash service, City Hall hours
City of Lansing offices will be closed on Monday, July 5, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. City offices will reopen at 8 a.m. Tuesday, July 6.
The city's waste disposal contractor, Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, will also observe the holiday. Trash pickup scheduled for Thursday, July 8, will be delayed until Friday, July 9.
For more information, contact Lansing City Hall at (913) 727-3233.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- Bike Show honors Kobi’s founder, benefits Vaughn-Trent