Fireworks, Citizen of the Year presentation canceled
Heavy rains and lightening brought the Basehor July 4 celebration to an early end.
While the parade, concessions and games were carried out successfully, a few highly anticipated activities were not so lucky.
The live entertainment, the Citizen of the Year Award presentation and the fireworks display were canceled because of outside conditions.
Check back in with basehorinfo.com for rescheduling information on these events.
More like this story
- Champions of Change: Bonner Springs High student, school resource officer visit White House
- BLHS duo to take stage at WyCo Fair
- Bonner Springs High student, resource officer recognized by White House
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls