Fireworks, Citizen of the Year presentation canceled
Heavy rains and lightening brought the Basehor July 4 celebration to an early end.
While the parade, concessions and games were carried out successfully, a few highly anticipated activities were not so lucky.
The live entertainment, the Citizen of the Year Award presentation and the fireworks display were canceled because of outside conditions.
Check back in with basehorinfo.com for rescheduling information on these events.
More like this story
- Champions of Change: Bonner Springs High student, school resource officer visit White House
- BSHS grad creates website to promote prep athletes
- BLHS duo to take stage at WyCo Fair
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Bonner Springs High student, resource officer recognized by White House